Happy end of Monday ye all, the day has gotten away from me, but I’m full of thoughts to throw out
- Goals: I have so many goals at the moment that if I don’t get them all written down I think my head might explode. I have several long-range goals that have been in the works for some time, one you know and another I’ve known for some time but have not told you. Tune in on Wednesday for my breaking news :). In order to make my long-range goals I have had many smaller goals creep their way into my life. Most of my goals revolve around my health and fitness level. But, life such as it is, things are never simple, I have many goals that have nothing to do with my health and fitness. All my goals seem to be competing for my time and the feeling of frustration is sinking in deep. Stress is not a good thing, I don’t enjoy it at all!! All of my goals were added to my life to enhance my life, not to freak me out…perspective…big breath
- It’s not only important to determine your goals, but to ensure you know WHY it is important to YOU. What will happen if you don’t reach your goal? Will the world end, probably not. Will you stop moving forward? Hopefully not. Will you still want that goal and be sad and disappointed if you don’t give it your all and keep pushing forward? If your answer is a resounding yes, then you have some work to do.
- My homework this week is to write down why I’m working for each of my goals, the whys for my short-term goals and a plan to keep me on track…
- By the time I write my next Random thoughts post it will be October!!!
- Go to my 20 year high school reunion or not???
- I bid so infrequently on eBay I forget the strategy every single time. I still remember the auction I lost by just mere seconds. My fingers working hard to get my next bid in and then seeing the clock run out, urrggg. It turned out to be a good thing actually. Two days later I found a cheaper option and I won. This week I’m in the hunt for a Halloween costume that apparently is no longer made, making it crazy hard to find and the prices kind of obnoxious on ebay…but here I am searching and hoping to find AND win the it costume of choice for my oldest. Wish me luck, thankfully he has a 2nd choice that can be found at most Halloween party shops for $19.99, hmmm, maybe I’m hoping I wont find his 1st choice, shhhhh, don’t tell him.
- Do you have perennials that weren’t in the best place this year? Start planning your garden for next year, because in the next couple of weeks it going to become prime season for moving/splitting your perennials into a new home.
- The Detroit Lions are 3 & 0!!! believe it. I don’t want to think about how many more they will need for a winning season or to get into the playoffs. I’m just enjoying the glow of seeing my Lions kick some butt!! Did you see the catch that lead them to a game winning field goal in overtime? Wow, very nice, them boys got some talent!! We meet up with the Cowboys next and they’ve already lost one, to the Jets, oh boy, I’m not nervous, I’m a Lions fan