How to prepare for a week spent away from your usual routine, that is the question. I have 5 days to finish preparing for my week long Nia White Belt Intensive Training and I’m going to use every minute. I’m a planner and a worrier, typical mom for sure. My goal this week is to plan and bring myself to a mostly stress free state, so my mind and heart will be ready for my week in training.
Here are my current random thoughts:
- Finish writing up Grandparent friendly instructions for handling your kids for a week- a long work in progress, I’ll never ever be done, several pages of notes is probably good, they do know my kids after all
- Nothing much smells better than making homemade applesauce. Yesterday I finally got around to cooking down all the apples I’ve been collecting over the last couple of weeks. I’m working on a post with my tips for great homemade applesauce, I put several on twitter last night, are you following me? Anywho, I hope to have my applesauce post out soon
- Pick out clothes for next week- done
- My Lions didn’t play yesterday, my whole week feels off
- Plan breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners to go- almost done
- My husband has been slowly realizing that he can like bands and comedians he likes on Facebook, which means he’s now getting updates on Facebook that he really really likes to read. Facebook just became a lot more relevent in his book. How do you use Facebook, is it just for friends/family, is it for networking, do you use it to follow your favorite artists and authors?
- Ensure my grocery list has everything I & the family will need for this week and next- sort of started
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1 comes out next Friday. Here is how I know I love Nia, I’m not upset that I will be in training the day the movie releases and wont get home until after my dear husband has left for work…which means I may not see the movie until after Thanksgiving 🙂 oh I am fully aware that I am a dork. Do any of you like the Twilight books and or movies, I’m not alone here, right? Come on, I admitted to liking them, you can too.
- Finish planning, relax and enjoy my week of training- not started yet, but I will definitely get it done!!!
Have a fantastic week everyone. I’ll be back on Wednesday for another scale day and then I will be off to live Nia starting on Saturday. Not sure if you’ll see a post from me next week, but I will be collecting my thoughts and post them if not next week, then for sure when my Nia week is done. Oh and I’m not even thinking about how after my Nia week it will be the week of Thanksgiving, no I’m not even going there.