Happy Halloween!! I hope you all get a good scare today and a treat too. Below you’ll find several workout related thoughts, one about my winning team and a release day.
- Do you have skinny mirrors in your house, you know the ones that make you look no bigger than you actually are? I only have skinny mirrors in my house. The full length mirror in my bed room: skinny mirror. The large mirrors in my workout space: ALL skinny mirrors. Last night I got to experience my first ever LIVE Nia class. I had the best time dancing last night, so much fun. If you have not tried Nia yet, find yourself a class here and go have yourself a real good time!! Only problem last night was the room had fat mirrors, urggg. I dislike fat mirrors, but here is the test of what a good time I had. I made an ugly face as soon as I saw my big thighs and arms reflecting back at me, but then I forgot all about it and danced my heart out- Nia, love it completely!!
- These days my yoga mat gets a lot of use and sweat which equal a slippery stinkin mess. One of the best little investments I’ve made is yoga mat spray. With a fresh scent my mat gets cleaned and ready for its next use. This is the spray I use, which I love, I’m sure there are lots of other great options. Do you use something to clean your mat?
- Black is not always better. Black is one of my favorite colors and not just because I feel thinner wearing black. I remember in high school I stuck to black and dark khaki green, how boring. Color can do a lot to not only flatter your skin but to lighten your mood. Does your closet have a variety of color or do you have your favorites?
- 45 Lions – 10 Broncos as my oldest would say Cachowwwwww!!
- Speaking of Cachow did you know Cars 2 comes out on DVD/Blue Ray tomorrow. Well we’ve been counting down the days in my house, happy day, is’s just one day away!!
Have a good week everyone. Trick or Treat smell my feet give me something good to eat!!